GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on sale on behalf of a friend car has been stored for 3 years since the wrong oil was put in and it spun a big end bearing

1991 r32 gtr non damaged car painted a nissan green
parts included
carbon/frp vented bonnet
carbon bonnet lip
carbon genuine rocket dancer front lip
carbon n1 rear lip
nissan genuine n1 side skirts
nardi wheel
veilside 320km speedo
abfulg gear and handbrake gaiters
nismo gearknob
hks centre dials
sturling alarm
hks spec-r intercooler
hks hard pipe kit
greddy copy twin turbo pipework
arc dump valves
grex very large oil cooler kit with relocation
r33 gtr low mileage gearbox with push converter fitted
hks fuel pump fitted by rk
ohins mines coilovers
hks front camber arms
engine aux and loom
coils etc

parts NOT included are bbs lm, front brakes, engine turbos ,front seats

the car has seen uk roads so there is some surface rust underneath but the car was undersealed when it came over rear arches are very good condition

i have to removed the car from where its stored asap but am able to use a ramp there to check underneath

price is £3250ono i feel its worth that quite easy but adam is realistic about selling so pm me and come see the car before offers start flying

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
this car was bought in japan at an auction in 2006 and imported. it had front and rear damage hence the full respray. I should know I was the original buyer from japan. its just funny you say in your write up non damaged car lol who writes that in their spec list! maybe you didn't know...

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
To be honest, the fact he gets away with having multiple accounts should put any potential buyer off.

You only have to look at his history of post, to work out what an arrogant bloke he is.

All his trade cars are questionable!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
In fairness to the OP, the car is non damaged now! Even having had the previous damage, it is still good value, if it has been repaired properly, which I am sure you can confirm!

We should all remember that there are very few of us who know the true accident history of our imported cars!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
??

Tabz is on my ignore list as advised by mook

as for the damage i'll post up pics of inner wings chassis legs etc all i can see is the original sealer but clearly with a post like gtr rules if there was any truth i would like to see some proof which i would have though its such a massive thread crap he would have posted up or sent it to a mod

also if the car was damaged gtrules imported the car in and sold it as undamaged to the pervious uk owner? pretty incriminating? very weird to admit for fraud?

·
Vendor
3,440 Posts
To be honest, the fact he gets away with having multiple accounts should put any potential buyer off.

You only have to look at his history of post, to work out what an arrogant bloke he is.

All his trade cars are questionable!

totally agree, why only certain people get banned for multiple accounts and trade ? bit more than arrogant

·
Vendor
3,440 Posts
Yes we must be all the same as were all Asian of course so obviously to you that means we are all the same .

Shows your attitude really that you refuse to do business because of soemones race

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Personally refuse to buy anything from this deluded seller, who is clearly stuck in a time warp.
If you disagree with anything he states, be it price, condition etc, apparently you are a time waster, low Baller, a dreamer etc.

Oh the irony.

I see he is exactly the same on fduk, over priced parts (all personnel parts mind) and a piss poor attitude, hence why nothing sells.

All his so called big spec project cars that are bought/imported are for the sole purpose of trade/profit, it's so repetitive, they always get broken and never put on the road.
Which is fair enough, but why the bs, register as a trader that you clearly are and sellers know who they are dealing with, and can avoid.

Alex khateeb how you manage to sell anything is truly amazing, with an underlying sinister attitude like yours.

Get help!

Edit to ask if xxl225, circuit art are no longer your user names?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.