GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right, here we have the very very special forged RB30 that Rob at RIPS built for me earlier this year, you are welcome to contact him about the details of this build but all I can say is that this was not your usual RB30, it was specced and built to cope with over 1000+ HP. The spec of this short motor is higher than Rob is currently running in his Nissan 240z project!

RB30 with RIPS spec forged pistons & rods, CNC main cap upgrade, JUN oil pump, block & brace changes to accomodate JUN Oil Pump, 4wd adapter plate, RIPS block brace, RIPS custom sump, race crank damper pulley, all balanced as a whole assembly. The cost of this landed to the UK was over £8000 GBP.

To a serious buyer I will sell this for £7000 GBP No Offers Please this is already discounted heavily and there is no wait time from RIPS either.

Payment by electronic transfer or cheque only. Courier is extra. It wont be released until I have cleared funds. Thanks for looking.

If you need a picture please mail me on conrad underscore bradley @ yahoo.com (replace "underscore" with _ and take out the spaces)

Cheers

Conrad

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Guy'e you can't go wrong with one, if your after a 3.0. Rob at RIPs built me a full turnkey engine and it cost a lot more than this. Good price and no waiting.
Go for it. Good luck with the sale, although you won't need it, RIPs product's sell themselves.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pupsi, thanks for the bump.

Please Note This short motor is a very high spec RB30 and not just the basic forged RB30. There are many extras on it :D

Grab a bargain, save your self money and about 6-8 weeks of time ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Once again, the creditcard burns in my pocket.....

Happens everytime I see some of these R.I.P.S products for sale.... :runaway:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Lads,I have just bought some stuff from Conrad.

he is sound man to deal with,hes honest and he doesnt mess you around.His parts are exactly as how they are described.

Thanks Conrad,pleasure doing business with you.Good luck with RB30 engine sale.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pat, thanks for the kind words ;)

Please, no suspect emails asking to see pictures of the CNC main caps ;)

The pictures would only be released on Robs (of RIPS) approval and for a serious buyer

Thankyou.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pat, your parts have left today ;)

BTTT for a cracking spec RB30, save yourself money (lots of it) and time, why compromise fit the best to your GTR pride and joy ;)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Pat, your parts have left today ;)

BTTT for a cracking spec RB30, save yourself money (lots of it) and time, why compromise fit the best to your GTR pride and joy ;)

Conrad-thanks mate.Easy to deal with you and honest/sound chap you are too.The way it should allways be.

I would love that RB30 engine in my race car,but I have had an RB26 race motor built for me a while ago and its in storage until race car is ready.

Surely someone wants this engine at that price.You CANT and WONT go wrong with an RB30 built by RIPS.

RIPS= QUALITY

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For anybody thinking about buying an RB30 short motor from RIPS then save yourself Time and Lots of money with this one. Already in the UK, massive spec 1000 HP +

Conrad

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For anybody thinking about buying an RB30 short motor from RIPS then save yourself Time and Lots of money with this one. Already in the UK, massive spec 1000 HP +

If I dont sell this it will end up in my AE86 :eek:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right, here we have the very very special forged RB30 that Rob at RIPS built for me earlier this year, you are welcome to contact him about the details of this build but all I can say is that this was not your usual RB30, it was specced and built to cope with over 1000+ HP. The spec of this short motor is higher than Rob is currently running in his Nissan 240z project!

RB30 with RIPS spec forged pistons & rods, CNC main cap upgrade, JUN oil pump, block & brace changes to accomodate JUN Oil Pump, 4wd adapter plate, RIPS block brace, RIPS custom sump, race crank damper pulley, all balanced as a whole assembly. The cost of this landed to the UK was over £8000 GBP.

To a serious buyer I will sell this for £7000 GBP No Offers Please this is already discounted heavily and there is no wait time from RIPS either.

Payment by electronic transfer or cheque only. Courier is extra. It wont be released until I have cleared funds. Thanks for looking.

If you need a picture please mail me on conrad underscore bradley @ yahoo.com (replace "underscore" with _ and take out the spaces)

Cheers

Conrad

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Cheers

Conrad

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Cheers

Conrad

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone considering buying an RB30 from Rob at R.I.P.S look here first :D

You'll get a better spec RIPS RB30 here for your money and its already in the UK.

Better Spec, No Waiting, Save Money = fine ingrediants :D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone considering buying an RB30 from Rob at R.I.P.S look here first

You'll get a better spec RIPS RB30 here for your money and its already in the UK.

Better Spec, No Waiting, Save Money = fine ingrediants

1 - 20 of 41 Posts