GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post but I鈥檝e been tinkering with my skyline for a while, close to 7 yrs!!! I bought it of a friend with it needing a water pump but due to it being a little bit tatty I decided to do a bit of a clean up, then one thing led to another.馃檲

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, this is my first post but I鈥檝e been tinkering with my skyline for a while, close to 7 yrs!!! I bought it of a friend with it needing a water pump but due to it being a little bit tatty I decided to do a bit of a clean up, then one thing led to another.馃檲 View attachment 257504
Hi, this is my first post but I鈥檝e been tinkering with my skyline for a while, close to 7 yrs!!! I bought it of a friend with it needing a water pump but due to it being a little bit tatty I decided to do a bit of a clean up, then one thing led to another.馃檲 View attachment 257504

Registered

Registered

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
This is all the metal work sanded and prepped then coated with POR15 it will be interesting to see how this stuff lasts.

Attachments

Registered

Registered
Looks great but you'll want to keep an eye on your water temperature. You might find, as I did, that having those two electric fans on your radiator actually creates an airflow restriction, preventing the stock engine fan from doing its job.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, yeah I was thinking the same, at the moment I have taken the viscus fan of due to the new rad being such a crap fit, one more thing to fix 馃槩

1 - 18 of 18 Posts