GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing the water as yesterday I discovered I couldn't even get my car into my new college car park as it's so frigging low with 17's so I might swap to 18's for ease of getting around so for sale could be these 10 ubber rare and pimp alloys!

4 x Advan Siena Generation 2 alloys 3 peice splits 17x9.5j Et24 £700
Around 1.5-2inches of dish, gold centres

4 x SSR Mesh 3 peive splits 17x10 Et13 £700
Approx 3 inches of staggered dish, gold centres and polished lip.

2 x Racing Sparco NTR's 17x9 Et15 £200
5 spoke all brinze, very light

Phat wheels and offsets. All sets have some kerbing to about half the wheels, the Sparcos are chipped but straight and do the job! Currently have tyres on all except 2 of the SSR's, but i'll give some skinnies to stretch on for free as i'm nice. I want to be able to buy at least 8 new wheels in 18 and I want some rare and dished as aove so I will consider swaps. No copies tho like Rota, Ultralite etc tho, just not my thing i'm afraid (yes....JDM whore...don't care...). I'd like about 18x9 et 10 front and 18x10 et10 rear.

You arrange collection or pick them up as i don't want to post them tho!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Advan Wheels

Hello mate,
I have a set of 18 x 9.5 J Original Sparco similar to your ones in colour, with the chrome lip on outer dish and gold on the inside. These are multi spoke (similar design to yours) and recently refurbed so no kerbings.

I am quite interested in yours as I am looking for a set of 17s as I am using my car on the track and told 17s are best.

I have R33 GTR would yours fit?

Mine fit R32 R33 and R34.

My wheels can also be fitted onto the hub with 1 big nut in the middle, a bit like formula 1.

Let us know if your interested in a swap.

Cheers Asim
[email protected]

·
Registered
67 Posts
do the Advan Siena alloys come with tyres??

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Sorry for going off-topic, but that's one hell of a beautiful R32 you've got there. The wheels in the pic really set it off.:bowdown1:

I usually think 4 door Skylines are gash, but I think you may have just managed to change my mind

Thanks for that

Steve

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Steve, Advans in the pics are staying now due to how damn good they look on the car :)

Only the sparco's left. Will take £180?? Would make useful track spares.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts