GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
One of the greats. Truly amazing and what a dedicated owner keeping it without driving it! Must be tempting to find somewhere to give it a blast. Only 20 made is that correct?

How would you even insure it? Surely it's irreplaceable and you couldn't get any of the parts if you had a prang or someone went into you.

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Rain is a member on here who has/had one?
And amazing still, mind sharing where abouts in the UK it was and owner had since new? Shirley someone on here knows more about this, we need info!!!! Thanks lol

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
One of the greats. Truly amazing and what a dedicated owner keeping it without driving it! Must be tempting to find somewhere to give it a blast. Only 20 made is that correct?

How would you even insure it? Surely it's irreplaceable and you couldn't get any of the parts if you had a prang or someone went into you.
Yes only 20 made and alot of the parts are available like wings bumpers bonnet
Not sure about some of the carbon bits and some of the real fancy bits underneath the car

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Rain is a member on here who has/had one?
And amazing still, mind sharing where abouts in the UK it was and owner had since new? Shirley someone on here knows more about this, we need info!!!! Thanks lol
Sorry no i dont know and dont believe the owner wants anyone to know

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
that must be worth a lot of money dare I say 6 figures ......

either way I couldn't bring myself to use it I don't think, will it be used or just shown ?

21 - 40 of 121 Posts