GTR Forum banner

VERY rare Recaro Raptor interior for R32

10K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  csa 
#1 · (Edited)
This is most likely the first and last time you're ever gonna see something like this for sale.

Extremely rare, complete Recaro Raptor interior, including front seats with airpump lumbar support, and retrimmed OEM rear seat.
Front seats sits on R32 rails, and the driver seat has the seatbelt thing attached.

Condition really is excellent, with not color fading, rips or tears. With a dryclean they will deffinately look brand new!

They are originally from Howsie's old R32 (See here) and were removed shortly after he sold it. They've been in storage ever since, but I'm now consindering parting with them, but only for the right price. Otherwise I'd rather keep them for a future project.

Price is set at firm £1.100 incl shipping

See less See more
#21 ·
I'd say that these are likely to be the most comfortable sports seats money can buy. Yet firmly hugging if you pump up the sides. Seat cushons are softer, and they have alot more adjusting options than the R34 seats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.