GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. First let me say that I know this is a relatively easy question, but I cant seem to guess it for the life of me. Srry about that.

Anyway, I know that if I go with the Blitz or Apexi Pods/Filters that I of course need to get 2 of them as my GTR33 is a twin turbo setup. However my question is: Is that also the case with the ARC Induction Box? I mean do I get 2 induction boxes as well? Or do I just get one? Thanks guys. Like I said I know it is a relatively easy question, but im just not sure.

-Sayajin

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm assuming you mean the ARC cold air box? If so then you only need one, but if I remember correctly you need to verify with the supplier that your particular pod filters will fit in the box

·
Registered
279 Posts
yep you'll only need one. iirc the arc box is a replacement for the original and bolts directly to the corner and your afm's. i think there is a panel filter in the kit.

hi mm lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys. Yes, the ARC Airboxes come with a panel filter in it. Thx for the info. It is indeed what I THOUGHT but I just wanted to be sure.

-Sayajin

·
Registered
45 Posts
aha, I see what you mean now.....doh! Thought about getting one of those for mine, apparently they're great:bowdown1:

·
Registered
279 Posts
mmm... that carbon one does look good adam! if i remember correctly carbon=no heat transfer. maybe you should look into that Sayajin?

yep, better forum around these ways ay ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
yeh carbon one is nice, fitting it is a pain in the **** but worth it!! I know what you mean about forums, SDU is defo a bit cack these days. There's much more valuable info here :cool:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
ARC Alloy filter kit comes with not one, but 2 panel filters. One above, one on the underside. We supply all ARC parts shipped direct from Japan for fast delivery.

Miguel.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
so would you say that an ARC induction box flows better than a pair of Apexi cones or HKS mushrooms?

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Yes.
But I think they are only good for up to 600bhp.
Look at the Nismo cars, they run up to 600bhp and don't go for the mushrooms.
All in my own opinion, of course.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts