·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know Chronos, and nice to see prices for tyres coming down too!
certainly is and £897.76 delivered for mpss is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
808 Posts
It mentions MPSSs is the post but shows goodyear tyres ??????

Great price though

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Great news to see some more competition driving the prices down a bit. :) (The bad news is that tyres are still a huge rip off price across the board.)

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It mentions MPSSs is the post but shows goodyear tyres ??????

Great price though
yeah just as the guy who ordered the tyres ordered goodyear, but to make it more relevant to the r35 GTR, i checked the mpss and compared with camskill myself before posting, to make sure it was worth posting and not waste your time :D

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yeah thats a good price for an inferior tyre !!! LOL :)

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
"standard" tyre ???

Do you mean the one that was designed for the cat at Nissan's request by Bridgestone ? The RE070 ?

If you never had a red car you have missed the best colour on the best car then !

Black = Boring and no imagination
White = Bathtub and even less imagination
Gay = Well I am not even going to go there - but reminds me of John Major, deff no imagination
Blue = getting better
Red = THE BEST !!
Spec V Purple = if I could I would !!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
"standard" tyre ???

Do you mean the one that was designed for the cat at Nissan's request by Bridgestone ? The RE070 ?

If you never had a red car you have missed the best colour on the best car then !

Gay = Well I am not even going to go there - but reminds me of John Major, deff no imagination
Blue = getting better
Red = THE BEST !!

Lol but steve your other gtr is black or is it because you bought a red one it kinda cancels it out :thumbsup: oh and mine is matt black lol

·
Registered
692 Posts
Was the RE070 designed for the GTR thought it was the dunlop 600 What are the RE070 like compared to the Dunlops I have at the minute. Need tyres but not sure what to go for.
"standard" tyre ??? Was that 60 miles once it says 0 miles left in tank WOW

Blue = getting better
Red = THE BEST !!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Lol but steve your other gtr is black or is it because you bought a red one it kinda cancels it out :thumbsup: oh and mine is matt black lol
LOL are you colour blind then ???

It is Terrian Purple (Midnight Purple to you)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts