GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've just signed up. I'm another of the ex MLR folks,(seems to be a few names I recognise on here!) moving over to the GTR and I'm currently looking for a Vibrant Red 2009 model if anybody has anything to sell. I would have placed this in the wanted area but unfortunately until I've completed 50 posts I'm restricted, hence my plea in this section.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi guys, I've just signed up. I'm another of the ex MLR folks,(seems to be a few names I recognise on here!) moving over to the GTR and I'm currently looking for a Vibrant Red 2009 model if anybody has anything to sell. I would have placed this in the wanted area but unfortunately until I've completed 50 posts I'm restricted, hence my plea in this section.
Welcome along mate,
Im still on the MLR [Simakinen], and i remember your name. You will love the GT-R when you find the right car. Regards, SIMON.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
good call. different beasty to the Evo

try to get the 59 and you will get the satnav, Ipod and a few other upgrades over the 09 for not a lot more dosh. its well worth it if you use the car regular...
if not, dont bother and spend the few extra grand on mods - lol.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
ex MLR member too. Used to own a forged EVO V. I thought no car would top the sheer driving pleasure of the Evo until I got my GTR.

GLWYH.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Welcome, another MLR member here, good luck you wont regret it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deposit placed today,collecting next Saturday.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Crumbs have we got the whole ex MLR crew on here haha! Welcome and Red is my second favourite colour but rare so should hold values well.

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not totally leaving the Evo scene as my wife is taking over my IX GT and I also have an Evo II which we use for track days but there certainly does seem to be a movement of ex Evo owners towards the GTR, a bit like ex Cossie owners a few years ago buying Evos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Barry, XRMOTO from mlr. Gone for a Carrera S cabriolet for the summer, Daughters choice. Looking to add a GTR as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts