GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Woo, She want's to break traction when you boost up! Looks a tad slippery out there!

At about 4:08min in the track in front of the R35 is clear, and he's not getting away from you on the "Straight" although you need some traction!

Good job!

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for your comments chaps:)

- the white blur was a ginetta - the guy posted a response on the youtube vid.. Was bloody quick!! We had been warned in the briefing to make way for it:bowdown1:

Traction was as always a problem! (the virtually welded back diff really helps with this:chuckle:). The car is only stock but i'd give anyone a medal if they could drive it in a straight line. Last time i had an instructor in it i was told there was something wrong with it and i should get it fixed!... Andy Walsh drove it and spun it... twice.....
The ease and laziness that this car will go sideways still amazes me and i've had it since 05!
Check this vid out against a caterham...YouTube - Nissan Skyline R32GTR + Caterham @ Brands Hatch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.