GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
787 Posts
Ok so it***8217;s a bit of a misleading title! We thought you***8217;d like to see the time lapse video we put together which shows a full LM700 conversion being completed on World Touring Car Champion Rob Huff***8217;s GTR. All completed in just one day!

Along with the extra 230bhp engine upgrades we also fitted our suspension kit, Akrapovic exhaust, Dodson circlips and the awesome Alcon CCX ceramic brake kit.

Rob has been helping us test some of our latest products and the setup of our Litchfield Traction control and we***8217;ll have more information on these very soon.
For more information on Rob***8217;s conversion visit our website for the full breakdown and specification.

LINK if embedding not working - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHZN9oics-c

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Me likeee

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Great Vid :thumbsup:

so you can do me a stage 6 in 2 days LOL

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Yay! Well done buddy! looks great!
Rob, I don't like you any more! Seeing this thread and your post of face book has just made me rethink my GTR tuning.

I had my GTR at Knockhill and loved it, granted I need to sort the fluid out for the brakes but other than that its all good. At most even some new seats to suit my fat ass. But that would have been all..........

But now after seeing the video, I want stage 4.5, CCX brakes and the Litchfield suspension!:D:D I'm going to be bankrupt.:thumbsup:

In all seriousness though mate the car look awesome!! And I'm sure many a guy on here would agree its great to see the car getting used properly and not stuck in a garage getting polished 8 months of the year.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Rob, I don't like you any more! Seeing this thread and your post of face book has just made me rethink my GTR tuning.

I had my GTR at Knockhill and loved it, granted I need to sort the fluid out for the brakes but other than that its all good. At most even some new seats to suit my fat ass. But that would have been all..........

But now after seeing the video, I want stage 4.5, CCX brakes and the Litchfield suspension!:D:D I'm going to be bankrupt.:thumbsup:

In all seriousness though mate the car look awesome!! And I'm sure many a guy on here would agree its great to see the car getting used properly and not stuck in a garage getting polished 8 months of the year.
Haha, Sorry buddy! All i can say is……….ITS WORTH IT!
Absolutely LOVE it!
Seeing the video has got me all excited again and I'm now thinking of what to bug Iain with next!

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Haha, Sorry buddy! All i can say is……….ITS WORTH IT!
Absolutely LOVE it!
Seeing the video has got me all excited again and I'm now thinking of what to bug Iain with next!
Half cage, reclining bucket seats and harnesses.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Oh I want 4.5's now ...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts