GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a 2-part video showing Evo X and GT-R storming through the same road on Island of Brac, Croatia. Sadly, lost all the logs to add the speedometers... but still fun I hope! Interesting to see how much time is lost when you are stuck somewhere where you can't overtake.

The sound is from the GT-R vid. All the talking is in Croatian so some humor will be lost for you guys - sorry! My friend suffered quite an adrenaline rush, will my 5 year son in the back was calm (he's used to this I guess). The Evo ride was with the wify, who was complaining that the tires should squeal more - yeah we are a loony family but at least it doesn't get boring!

Evo vs GT-R Part 1 - Supetar-Bol - YouTube

Evo vs GT-R Part 2 - Supetar-Bol - YouTube

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
...................... will my 5 year son in the back was calm (he's used to this I guess). The Evo ride was with the wify, who was complaining that the tires should squeal more - yeah we are a loony family but at least it doesn't get boring!
Nice. Look forward to reading about you in the news shortly. At least you could all be buried together.....Every cloud...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'll be waiting for a long long time... Your morbidity and condescending attitude is very entertaining if sadly completely misplaced.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Lol, mate I don't have kids so never think along those lines. Enjoyed the vid though. I'm not here to judge his parental skills, ill leave that to you pal!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, mate I don't have kids so never think along those lines. Enjoyed the vid though. I'm not here to judge his parental skills, ill leave that to you pal!!
The purpose of the vid was fun and fun alone. Some people however get fanatical about issues which are frankly not their business.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i like the way you've made the video but i have to admit, i personally wouldnt be driving like that with a small child on board.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
And you think i care what you think? Think again...
Right back at yer, sunshine :thumbsup:

Shouldn't you be planning a tandem bungee jump with your 5 year old or something.......or maybe teach him to juggle knives, that'll be a laugh :rolleyes:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right back at yer, sunshine :thumbsup:

Shouldn't you be planning a tandem bungee jump with your 5 year old or something.......or maybe teach him to juggle knives, that'll be a laugh :rolleyes:
Well he actually knows a few things on those lines. You never know when these skills could come handy, for example to get rid of some pesky parasite.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts