GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
That was taken on the way down to Bolney 2.

Wicked clip :)

Part of it was used in a clip that was created for the whole of the Bolney 2 meet. Was a very impressive video.

Daz

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
In-car

Warren - what about posting the incar 195mph run on the autobahn back from the 'ring........(if you can delete Mark's swearing!)

Guy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If someone could post a URL to that media file i'd love a copy!:)

I am like some giant leech with a internet vacuum cleaner when it comes to Skyline movies:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Auto BAN

Yes that's quite a clip in fact "not sure if you remember this Guy" but we go passed a guy on a bike he's doing about 70ish, I remember looking out the back and see the whites of his eye's.:eek: as we sucked him along:smokin: "no joke needed"

I sure Mark said forgoodnessake my German is a bit poor

BTW that video on here, nothing to do with me I'm in enough trouble with other video's of me driving in the odd skyline

I have the 2 clips it's about 4 meg good quality

Any idea were I can send it I have a T1 line ;)

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Video

OK folks, the video is available, where can we host it?

Guy

PS I don't remember the biker, I think I was concentrating on other things.........

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How big is the video file? .. I have a small and dusty corner of the internet I might be able to hide it ;)

The Warren that shot the video I posted up was actually a big South African 300zx'er BTW, strange bloke, very forthright but a dab hand with the Sony-8 :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Warren....

...was surprised you found the record button!!!

Or am I thinking of someone else???

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts