GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
That piece of autobahn is 60km away from me:chuckle:
I was on the bosch test center 2 weeks ago,in the oval too :chuckle:
and i met Dr Shurug in Hockenheim some month ago for a photoshot with his new car and my evo VI for Sportauto Magazine:chuckle:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL I always thought that Dr Shurug was an engrish name and his real name was Surig or Schurig and the jap. fellas couldn´t pronounce his name.

@Z tune:
Yes that´s insane especially because overtaking on the inner lane is strictly forbidden on autobahns! But I guess he had no choice and I guess he is used to it from the wangan runs :D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
LOL I always thought that Dr Shurug was an engrish name and his real name was Surig or Schurig and the jap. fellas couldn´t pronounce his name.
I don´t know if its the right spelling,but he told me in Hockenheim that he has seen a Skyline in Heilbronn some days ago,a black R34GTR,with red numberplates,i said if it could be possible it was midnightpurple,he said yes,it was my car,then he told me about the action with the guys from Blitz in germany and when i saw his face in the video,i was sure he didn´t lie to me:chuckle:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
@Z tune:
Yes that´s insane especially because overtaking on the inner lane is strictly forbidden on autobahns! But I guess he had no choice and I guess he is used to it from the wangan runs :D
He didn't undertake exactly....the guy pulled out and he went inside him to avoid an accident.
They'd been testing since the very early hours and it was getting light and more traffic was around. Right after that car pulls out on Dai-san he decides it's too dangerous to continue and pulls over.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Cool Vid :D

Rog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts