GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The forum is being strange lately. Its running slow too. Plus when you get an e-mail saying someone has replied to a thread your subscribed to and you click the link it doesnt always take me to the first post I havent read.

:(

Rob

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
err, Its working fine for me (but not on e-mail or anything as I dont do that)

If you have visited the post and not read that thread, then come back say a day later and click new thread it only goes to the place since you were last on the site even though you might not have read it.

That seems to be what its doing to me anyway

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
One thing I've noticed is that I've got "Email notification on private message" switched on, but I haven't had an email come back saying I've got a private message for months now.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
No thats the thing! I'm getting private messages all the time, but I haven't yet (for the past month or so at least) had any emails come to me telling me I have private message(s) waiting. :(

I've only found out I had some through checking manually.

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
None of the search facilities are working for me either. It says:

"Sorry. The search function has been disabled by the administrator. " :confused:

I am getting email notifications of new postings in subscribed threads and pms though....

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
I think Joss has had to strip some of the functionality from the site to keep under this 3Gb limit, so we don't all get locked out like last month.

Hes written about his changes under anouncements.

So the site remembering what each of us have and havn't read and how far we have got down each thread is probably what been deleted.

Not being a Web mister myself, it only a guess.

But I still get e-mail about PM's!?!?!?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts