GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Super GT Round 3 Sepang International Circuit on 9-10th June 2012. Whilst looking at the GT-R garages from the grandstand. I wondered, maybe GTROC can work something out with Nissan/Nismo so members of the GTROC can have special access to the Nissan pit, paddock, or lounge.

I think this is appropriate, being the GTROC, it makes perfect sense to have some special treatment when watching a GT-R race in Super GT. After seeing/reading the wonderful services made available to GTROC members for the 24 hrs of Nurburgring, 24 hrs of Le Mans, and F1 British GP, it would be nice to have some privileges available to races outside of Europe too.

Would this be feasible? I understand most of the members are located in Europe, but it would be wonderful to have these privileges for events outside of Europe, to cater for members in Asia, or members visiting Asia.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Done! :)

Details of VIP access at Super GT events will be going out soon. Nissan are happy to provide exclusive access to GTR Owners Club Executive Members and will also provide chances to meet the teams and drivers.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fuggles, thank you for making this work out! :bowdown1: I hope GTROC members will enjoy the exclusive access to Super GT events. :clap:

Narface, you going to fly out to Japan then for the other Super GT events?
If race days and my holidays work out, then I might just be able to do that!
I'm going to see if I can go to Round 6 at Fuji. Dates aren't posted on the Super GT website yet. So I'll just have to wait and see.

Aki, do you watch Super GT often? I think this makes for a new activity for GTROC members! :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
The next Japan Tour is in January so doesn't wor but certainly for future tours it could work. Right now it's open to any GTROC Executive Club Member who happens to be there/wants to go to Super GT.

Details to follow

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Okay the idea is simple. if you're a member and are attending a Super GT event in Japan then let us know and we will wor with Nissan to get you VIP access. Depending on dates, venues etc. this could be pit access, meet the drivers or more. The more notice the better. Rather than anything specific each Super GT event will be organised at the time. You will still need to order and pay for your ticket to the event but the rest of the stuff we will provide FREE for GTROC Executive Club members.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be going to round 3 of the 2013 Super GT race in Sepang, which is held on 15-16th June 2013. How do I sign up for VIP access?

I've already PM'ed Fuggles last month, but received no reply. Can anyone help me?

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
I'll be going to round 3 of the 2013 Super GT race in Sepang, which is held on 15-16th June 2013. How do I sign up for VIP access?

I've already PM'ed Fuggles last month, but received no reply. Can anyone help me?
I am sure Fuggles must have overlooked your pm somwhow, that's not his usual style. Send him another one.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts

Hey - apologies just seen this - haven't spoken to Mr Fuggles as been running around but I shall raise and see what we can do.

Apologies for the delay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts