GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I posted something similar to this ages ago, but recently I recovered some data off an old hard drive and pieced a few clips I put together from some 3D particle Mesh Tests/research I was doing for architectural visualtion.

If you're thinking WTF am I talking about, then to put it another way its computer related and it has a skyline in it-though that was not the intention of the work, it was for me to learn how to simulate water in a virtual form-its close enough despite its gloopiness/mesh density.

I'm in the process of doing Aerodynamics simulation not that any of you care! So onto the good stuff. Hope you enjoy.

James Williams

YouTube - Skyline R34 GTR Mesh Particle Test (CLICK THE HIGH QUALITY LINK FOR BETTER IMAGE QUALITY)

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Impressive work James.
I work with CAD in formula one so i appreciate to an extent what hard work that is. I wish i was as good as that with 3D artwork.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great stuff mate, I had been playing for ages with an R34 GTR 3DSMAX model, but never made it to compile a video what so ever . .keep up the good work(who's coloring?):cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts