GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks

Shin

Thanks for putting up the photos. And once again thanks for getting me the clear lenses.

Cheers

Vernon

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Sweet car man

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Now that is another fantastic machine ... Vernon you're a lucky man (although you can keep the Jag :p) ... and Shin .. your a lucky man too .. how do you source all these beautiful R34's!? :D

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh no.

Hi dan0h,

Unfortunately, Vernon's GTR is not from me.
His car is one of 100 UK-spec's.
I have only supplied clear repeaters for him.

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
162 Posts
incontinent

LOL Moschops, nice one. took me a second or two but I got there in the end.

danOh yes quite right about the other car. 1999 Jaguar Sovereign 4.0 V8. My brother in laws, not mine. I'm old but not that old !! It's a lovely comfortable quiet car if you like that sort of thing. I always say you don't drive it but captain it, as in the QE2 and the like. An XJR now that might just get to share the garage.

Vernon

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
vmackie was your car ever featured in the Banzai magazine when they did a review on Middlehurst Motorsport???

Just remember seeing a silver R34 with the same wheels

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Re: Oh no.

Shin said:
Hi dan0h,

Unfortunately, Vernon's GTR is not from me.
His car is one of 100 UK-spec's.
I have only supplied clear repeaters for him.

Yours,
Shin
Shin,

Ahhh ok .. my misunderstanding :rolleyes:

Mine is a month or so away yet, but do you have much stuff knocking around for the ol' HNR32s??

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
162 Posts
r33 v-spec

I didn't see that issue of Banzai. Which month was it? My car has been at Middlehursts Dec 2001, prior to me getting it Jan 02, and once for a service in June 02. I have seen another silver Middlehurst car with these wheels, it had a 500bhp conversion and Nismo bodykit I think. It might be that one you remember.

Sammy

Yeah. Nice exhaust, thanks for that. Before I fitted it I had the non shiny bits lightly shotblasted and then sprayed with heat resistant paint along with d/p's so the whole thing still looks good. Mods so far Trust springs, HKS down pipe, racing cat, the exhaust, K&N panel filter, Apexi Power FC + boost module (mapped by Mr Bell, boost 1.1bar), HKS intercooler, Trust iridium plugs. I have HKS Step 1 cams + Tomei adj. pulleys (thanks Hugh)but these are still lying in the garage.

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. Cheers

Vernon

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Having a look at it, it seems to have a different front bumper to yours.

It has ducts next to the indicators.

It was in the June/July 2000 issue

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Vernon

Awesome looking car! But what wheels do you have on it? Looks like Nismo´s but what model?

/Perra

1 - 20 of 21 Posts