GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Usually good fitment for R33 means a pretty good one for the R34, but not necessarily the R32? I understood anyway.
Thanks Toni.
Although from what I’m being told there are only 2 fitment me in 18’s

9.5x18 et12 and 10.5x18 et15, seen lots of all models with good fitment, although perhaps a 2mm or 5mm spacer is being used.

happy for people to visit the garage and check the fitment on their car

·
Registered
25,128 Posts
Let me know for definite of they are 10 or 10.5 when you can please man. I'd be surprised if they were 10 10.5 +15 was the size they came in or 9.5+12 are they bronze or white?
They are not 9.5 + 12 , the dish is way too small and they are defo not those. i have a set in that size (they came in 19")

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
They are not 9.5 + 12 , the dish is way too small and they are defo not those. i have a set in that size (they came in 19")
They were this afternoon when they were measured by someone who manufactures wheels.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
well fair play. I’m surprised the dish is that small.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
unless that guy selling is wrong too, along with the guy who measured them 🤷🏽‍♂️

to anyone who was interested 🙄 wheels are R33 fitment, perfect stance, they are genuine volk rays te37’s, with the correct markings on the forge (even gives the size), made in Japan etc etc

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
always have been confused why dish is different even though size and offset seems the same on some sets of these.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I think the type of TE also dictates the available sizes and offsets.

My TE SL's, white ones, were 18x10.5 et18. My current TE RT's are 18x10.5 et 15. The TE Ultra are another set of offsets. Then the older models with the smaller center caps are the GTR and non GTR face options, which dictated the offset. But then again if you look at a TE37 18 inch vs a 19 inch they are dramatically different faces. In my opinion 19 inch TE's look like Varrstoen wheels.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts