GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open to any one who knows :)

Is this a normal colour or special order only. And is there a minimum order quantity like if you wanted a custom offset?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Depends on the wheel..... I waited nearly 5 months from order to delivery for my CE28's.... But boy was it worth it! :thumb:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are TE37. There are some guys in the states with 19x10.5 et35 as part of a custom batch of 10 which are fantastic as they will fit the 300zx with some persuassion, but the fronts are all wrong so may have to order them separately.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Well for that sort of money, (and I don't want to be a scaremonger) I certainly wouldn't spend Volk kind of money on wheels that *may* fit with persuasion.. And don't forget, you *may* get hit with charges when they enter the UK from the states. Is there gonna be that muchdifference in the end compared to rdering them from one of the major traders?

I was happy to wait 5 months knowing they would be perfect, and nothing less would have been acceptable.

Cheers :).

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm 99% sure they'll fit, only reason I'm considering is that Volk don't make that size offset as standard ... usual offsets are +12 and +22 only which have no chance of fitting.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I think the main Volk website lists for each wheel all the offsets etc available... May even be worth a mail to see if you can get them made given alot of the wheels are nade to order anyway :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts