GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying new wheels so i want to try and shift on my old wheels and tires.
Wheels-not mint but in very good condition..very respectable looking.Slight curb damage on one which i have focused in on.I have been quoted 75euro per wheel to fully refurbish these wheels to as new condition by one of Irelands best wheel doctors.

Tires
2 Toyo proxie t1-rs on the front Y rated
2 Dunlop sport sp3000 on the back also Y rated

I bought these off camskill around 2-3 months ago.Cost just under 500gbps for the 4.They have covered less than 2k miles..I would say there is 80percent grip left..at least.

Im am looking for offers around 1250 pounds or 1400euro for the 4 wheels and tires together.Delievery price to the uk is 126euro so say around 100pounds.That is with ups door to door delievery(3 to 4 days) with online tracking number.I can deliver myself to ireland.

Please note the cost of brand new volk te37s- (723.80gb pounds A PIECE from srb power for instance..)

Here are some pics

Thanks for looking.

John

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hi what is the offset please
not too sure as they were on the car when i bought it but if i was to guess id say et22 or there abouts.With a 10mm spacer they would fill out the arches nicely.

As for the weights..ya was surprised they fitted them on the outside but not really that bothered.Dont look that bad with the white !Easily removed anyways..and no they dont wreck the paint..

open to offers...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts