GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be sad to see these go, but need to move to an 18 now that it's spending all it's time on track.

Here's a pic of this exact size and offset to give you an idea

They are currently graphite and have a few nicks from loading on and off the trailer. Will get some pics up when the weather improves...

Looking for 2k ono or swap for 18's and cash (depending on brand, size, offset)

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi any pics of them on the car. Maybe interested ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's how they look on my 300zx, running as rears as I needed 2 sets for timeattack so bought some rota's for the front. Seen here with 305/30 19 R888's, also used them with 265/30 R888 when I did use them all round.

and an action shot for fun, getting all out of shape at croft

Will take proper pics when it's not raining

·
Registered
444 Posts
Would you consider swapping them for some work meister s1r 3 piece split rims. 18"

Cheers

·
Registered
134 Posts
ive got a set of standard 18" 34 gtr wheels just been refurbed so like brand new with decent tyres..... pm me if interested in doing a deal

·
Registered
78 Posts
doo you have tyres for those 19 inch te37 and if you do are you interested in trade to

white rays nismo lm gt mag 18x10 265 35 18 yokohama advan tyers 8mm tread

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
doo you have tyres for those 19 inch te37 and if you do are you interested in trade to

white rays nismo lm gt mag 18x10 265 35 18 yokohama advan tyers 8mm tread
I have tires, Michelin Super sports, 265 front, 305 rear so not much use to a skyline.

What offset are your LMs?

·
Registered
78 Posts
the offset is 20 the tyers is yokohama advan nedva street slicks have no pictuers right now they like new but have i scraths on 1 of the rims and is about to bee resprayed soon

if you search nismo lm gt mag you see the model white with gold center cap and sticker nismo and foged mag the real magnesium wheeal whit only 5 holes the aloy lmgt4 has 10 holes

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, I did some research so had figured the offset since that's the only size they come in :) I'm open to a swap as they're a good size and very light, sure we can sort out the finer details over PM

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi, I've sent you PM's, maybe you're not seeing them. I ran them on a 300zx, hence the staggered tire sizes. You can run anything from 265 to 305 on them, but I would go for a square setup for the skyline

You can contact me direct via PM or email silverjaffa @ gmail.com

1 - 20 of 23 Posts