GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm in the process of upgrading to a set of 19's, I'm now offering my 18" Volks Racing CE28N's for sale. I bought them brand new from Newera a few months ago and they've only covered a few hundred miles whilst being wrapped in the comfort of 265/35/18 Falken FK452's.

As you can see from the pic, they are in perfect condition and fit straight on R32/R33 and R34 GTR's

Not a lot more to say really, other than mention the price of £1800 all-in, with the tyres. Worth every penny IMO, as they'll cost £2k+ (with tyres) plus a 6+ week wait to get them imported.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm interested, but don't want the tyres.
Would you sell just the wheels on their own, if you can't sell them as a whole package ?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you have PM....

Rich
Replied, cheers

DUNCAN GT-R said:
I'm interested, but don't want the tyres.
Would you sell just the wheels on their own, if you can't sell them as a whole package ?
Sorry, the whole lot's got to go in the same deal. The tyres are as good as new, as they've covered so little mileage, so they should be easy to sell on, anyway

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
311 Posts
Alloys

hello mad steve nice r33 i have one too.But anyway a friend of mine has an r34 and he's interested in making you an offer on your wheels but he can't log on for some reason he asked me to give you his phone number.He's not a time waster so here's his number if you're interested 07774495203 his name is Bob.Cheers mate :wavey:

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Steve - Dont go tempting me again !!! I really do want to upgrade my 17's for 18's.....hmmmmmm

·
Registered
503 Posts
steve,
this is bob ive managed to log on now..ill give you £1500 collect in person and pay cash...i assume they will fit an R34?...talk to me

regards,
bob

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
steve,
this is bob ive managed to log on now..ill give you £1500 collect in person and pay cash...i assume they will fit an R34?...talk to me

regards,
bob
Cheers Bob, but you need to get nearer to £1750, as I'm not letting a virtually brand new set of Volks + tyres go for £1500. MadSteve is not that Mad!!

And yes, they will fit fine on an R34 GTR

·
Registered
503 Posts
hi steve
you aint so mad due to your choice of car!
my new offer is 1600 with wheel nuts included!
regards
bob

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Paul - Nah mine we're 17's mate ! I bought these so I can get a big brake kit :)

Anyone interested in a virtually brand new set of these in 17's, give me a PM.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Thanks for the generous offer, Bob, but they sold today for the asking price.

Better luck next time, eh?:runaway:
fair play steve, im glad you got your dough, i really wanted TE37s but your wheels looked real nice and i thought they were worth a punt,i never considered them as an option before.... thanks for taking the time to let me know.....take care...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts