GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 3 volks rays te37 in 17" for the r33gtr, will fit r32gtr as well two are wrapped in Kuhmo ectasa 255-40-17 and the other in a nexan 255-40-17, i do have another nexan as well to make it a pair. they are offset +17 and 9j wide.

heres some pics of them on the car and in my boot, a bit dusty but excellent condition

tyres have plenty of life left in them

any questions feel free to ask

price £450

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh? they fit my skyline no problem as you can see in the pics, no modifications dont know why it says that on the back but they fit no problem.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no spacers at all they bolt straight up, i swoped them on here and previously they were fitted to a r33 gtr as well

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Odd mate, if they were 5 x 100 then they wouldnt fit, do the rims have this stamped on them all? may have been a mistake by rays on just one of the wheels? also might be worth getting them checked by a wheel place to put a potential buyers mind at ease?

Mike

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are certainly not fake brtl thanks for your useless input but they are certainly real, all have the same stamp on the back, a member of staff at Tr racing actually commented how nice the colour was as they "have been refurbed" and painted this colour.
i can lift each alloy up with one arm with ease and fake ones i persume will not be forged and not this light in weight

any trial is welcome

any questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have had many pms regarding these so will answer the questions in one:

postage is £25 anywhere in mainland Uk
a new volk te37 in 17" is approx £250
yes there are 4 tyres
YES they are real, any inspection welcome
YES they are 114.3 not 100 despite what it says on the wheel

hope that answers what people have been PM me about

kind regards

·
Super Moderator
15,732 Posts
I think the 114.3 pcd wheels often have 5x100 on the back - I had a set for an MR2 with the exact same issue but fitted fine. I'm not sure what volk are thinking of, but it's not the first time I've seen it!

Going by the stamps etc. on the back they most certainly are genuine. I've seen many in my time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you tonigmr2 for your words, these are a bargain at this prices as a new set would retail with tyres for around £1800 and these can be on a gtr for as much as £850

·
Registered
433 Posts
I can also vouch for these being genuine as the new wheel I just recieved from Rays is also stamped 5x100 but on the sticker it says 5x114.3, why this happens is a mystery lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts