GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just advertised my BB R34 in the private sales as Shin has managed to find me a brand new v-spec II nur.
Apparently there is already a vs2 nur in the U.K.
Does anyone know whos it is?
Not bothered about mine not being the only one but i have about 300 questions for the owner.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
If it questions you want to ask about NUR, then you could try asking Jeff(bnr34vspec2) on these forums. He has recently had his V-Specll NUR delivered to America.

-Elliot

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I don't know much about the Nur other then the obvious differences it has compare to the VSII.

If is simple question you have, I can try my best to answer them.

One thing I know that few people knows, is the gold color valve cover that comes with the Nur car, the retail price from Nissan is $1200 USD :eek: I guess Nissan is trying to prevent people from putting the Nur's valve cover onto their R34 GTR. I know...... people can just get their valve cover painted that gold color..........just an interesting fact.

I wonder how much that rear badge is......

BAYSIDE34....what color is the Nur car Shin found for you?

Jeff

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Millenium Jade, Originally wanted bayside blue but couldn't be too choosy.
Never seen a jade car in the flesh but it looks good on the pics i've seen.
I think it was a special colour just for the nur and only 300 were done.
The next 3 months are gonna seem like 3 years
Don't suppose i need to ask if you are happy with yours Jeff.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
The jade colour was released with the M-Spec.

Not my first choice for a GTR colour, but as you said when it comes to Nurs colour is the last thing to worry about!!

Hope your wait doesnt get any longer with the problems Getrag seem to be having:(

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
BAYSIDE34.....I have seen the Millenium Jade color Nur car in the flesh and it is a very nice color! People definitely know you have a Nur with that color :p See with my white one, people might think I just have a normal GTR with the Nur badge on :(

Of course I am extremely happy with my Nur, actually other then it being special edition, it really feels and look the same as my VSII, the Nur car will only makes a difference when I start modifying it becasue of having all the N1 components.

Don't worry, I would also have to wait 3 or more months before I can drive mine too because of all the U.S. certification process.

Dino.........the jade colour was available with the M-Spec before the Nur came out :confused:

What kind of problem Getrag is having?

Hey got a question for you, what kind of fluid do you use in your transmission and diff.? I heard someone said the Getrag in the R34 only like factory recommended fluid, it is not good to put redline fluid in it, is that true?

Jeff

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
I had a chat to Shin the other day and he mentioned that strikes at Getrag have caused problems with delivery times for the last GTRs being built. Not sure if the problem is sorted now, but it seemed to have caused some delays.

Re the M-Spec colour, I think it is called something like silica breath. Looks exactly the same as the Millenium Jade to me...not sure if it actually is...going to have to check now....:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought the Jade was only for vs2 nur & m-spec nur
The m-spec colour was champagne gold unless thats another colour

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Colour

DCD

The M-spec colour is Silica Brass (one of those multi-flex paints like MPII)
Only the Nur gets Millenium Jade.
Interestingly you can't get an M-spec in BB either.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Dino,

I have to agree - Silica Brass is a bit poor.
Millenium Jade is a lot nicer 'in the flesh' though:)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
My dealer told me there is a brand new black V-spec II Nur available in Osaka, Japan :p

Bad thing is, there is a $10K USD premium on top of the sticker price.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I can arrange it for you.

Jeff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts