GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I say it may already be sold ( to someone on here)

Spec being written up as we speak

·
Registered
656 Posts
it's still up for sale on Pistonheads, and on Newera's website!

Don't know why they say it's a 1993 car and a V-Spec II though, as V-Spec II's were only available from Feb 1994!

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
GTR Cymru, thanks for pointing that out. Seeing the diff, Brembos and then the sticker on the back led me to believe it was a V-Spec II. So I made a genuine mistake.

According to: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/90609-history-89-94-skyline-fao-fuggles.html

This will be a V-Spec with difference to the V-Spec II as this car's not wearing standard wheels or tyre sizes, but I'll change the ads right away. Not sure if we can change the title of this thread though, as the content would become misleading.

"To celebrate the success of the GT-R in both Group N and Group A racing, Nissan introduced the Skyline GT-R V-Spec ("Victory Specification") car on February 3, 1993. The V-Spec added Brembo brakes and a retuned ATTESA E-TS system to the Nismo and N1 packages, as well as 17" BBS wheels with 235/45/17 tires. The V-Spec has a list price of ¥ 5.260 million.

Finally on February 14, 1994 the Skyline GT-R V-Spec II was released, with the only change being wider 245/45/17 tires. Total production of the V-Spec I and II was 1,453 and 1,303 units respectively.

Total production of the R32 Skyline GT-R was 43,394 units, with production starting on May 22, 1989. An above average proportion of the GTR's were sold in white, this is likely due to the fact that white is the national racing color of Japan in international motorsport
"

I've updated the title

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
i've seen this in the flesh, its a nice car

how many completely rust free R32's are there in the UK?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If it was in the UK already id be keen to have a look at it, but i dont think i could buy a car i havent seen ( i know some people do, but im not sure i could!) especially as old as the R32's are getting now.

I'd want to be able to give it a thorough check over before any purchase.

·
Registered
26,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If it was in the UK already id be keen to have a look at it, but i dont think i could buy a car i havent seen ( i know some people do, but im not sure i could!) especially as old as the R32's are getting now.

so the thousands of customers which have bought cars through newera are wrong?

i appreciate what your saying but we have a very good reputation

shame if you missed out on this car just because of that idea

we dont pick just ANY R32

this is better than what you would find in the UK

·
Registered
1,968 Posts

You can really trust Matty and Miguel from Newera, those guys are doing a marvellous job :clap:

They can send you a lot of pictures of the car to get a good overview about the cars condition and they will answer any question you have. And it's also no problem if you'd like something changed. Just ask them and they'll do :thumbsup:

I recently bought a BNR32 from them too (http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/120172-white-r32-abflug-before-after.html) and the service they provide is absolutely great and superior!

Before I talked to them, I had the same thoughts like you, as I never had bought a car before without looking at it and test driving. But you won't regret trusting them. They do a top job and they've one of the best reputations on this forum. ;)

Just my two cents :smokin:

·
Registered
5,283 Posts

I saw the car when I was in Japan, I didn't hear it run or anything but it was very clean.....

·
Registered
26,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
stagea arrives very soon

il let you know how it drives ;-)

(only kidding)

itwill be here soon though

if you want the 32 then we can chat

1 - 20 of 31 Posts