GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys..

Got all the glass back in today and put it back on its wheels and what can I say... I think it looks great. Today was the first time I had seen it on its wheels with the bumper on :D

Just waiting for the spoiler clips now...

Seeya

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
997 Posts
Looking fine

Wow,
see you at Dyno day ? I`ll bring my sunglasses.:D

The front on Richards car is the standard V-Spec one introduced late in 1996 and was part of minor up grades including an extra air-bag,red inserts in headrests,rear screen wash & wiper and xennon headlights.However I have seen non V-Specs with the same fronts so I guess Nissan maybe sold these new items as optional extras?

I hope the above is correct?

Kind regards,
Henry. :smokin:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HI Guys,

Just hoping the whole things done for the dyno day as I`m still waiting on parts !!! :(

Alan the Spoiler is a Trust item and the vents are Original Nissan ones but I marked out and cut the bumper to fit them and then cut the holes in the crossmember behind to allow the vents to sit nect to the intercooler!! I did buy some non OE vents but the fitment was not 100% so I got the nissan ones which are quite pricey. Henry it correct in saying the late V-Specs came with the vents from factory.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
separts ?

If you go to separts they will sell you a pair of these vents for about 100 quid and they come colour coded to you car (standard colours I presume..)

hth
Steve

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Guys,

I think SEParts charge about 100 quid for EACH vent but they do come in body colour. Nissan Uk retail the vents at 146 quid each.

Hope this helps.

Seeya

Richard

D

·
0 Posts
V5

So what colour will you be putting down on the V5 ( vehicle reg ) document

purpley blue !!!, bluey purple !!!, bluey purpley + bit of green !!!

:smokin:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi there,

I was wondering that the other day :) Think I`ll leave is purple as thats what it was before. Washed all the dust off today and you can now see ALL the colours and it looks much better.

Just got to get it on the rollers to make sure everythings ok with the cams etc..

Seeya

Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts