GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you R32 GTR owners fancy going for the subtle look and losing your boot spoiler, then please let me know. I want a GTR bootlid/spoiler for my GTSt. I'd we willing to swap with cash adjustment. My car is silver, paint is good and they'res no dinks in it.

Cheers.

James

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
spoilers

James,

Ive been thinking about getting rid of my Veilside one for different type, havn't found the perfect one for the car but am looking.

Luke

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like

a Standard GTR one with the N1 spec little flap thing! Know what I mean? For the front end of my car I'm getting an East Bear grill/bonnet conversion kit and a standard GTR bumper. I think the R32 is the "cleanest" looking GTR and I don't want any aero kits or anything. When I get a GTR (might be this year) I'm considering going to Japan personally, buying it and them taking it to M's Factory for one of their stupidly big kits! Depends on cashflow at the moment. I'm trying to spend as little as possible because i've got something on the backburner which may make me enough to buy a GTR! Fingers crossed

How aftermarket is your veilside one by the way? Might know someone who'd buy it for their Silvia S13.

James

·
Registered
637 Posts
James,

I was down at Abbey last week and Mark has a GTR-32 which is being cannibalised. Its still got the boot spoiler

john

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, but

Mark wants £400 for it and I still haven't got a job ;) I am a workshy bum. I was hoping to do a swap and pay something like £150 in p/ex!

James

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Piccies

John,

I'll have a go, ive got a digi cam but ain't got a clue about uploading them so I may need a bit of help.

Luke

·
Registered
637 Posts
Luke,
What graphics programs have you got...Corel..Adobe..photoshop?

Normally open the program, make sure your camera is plugged into pc and switched to pc mode. From the graphics program select source...camera and it should download the pics one by one. Save them as a jpeg (its smaller) in a seperate folder.

When you make a post here use the attach file section at the bottom by browsing in your pc the find the pic you want.

You should have received some software when you bought the camera.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts