GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
It will be interesting to see if it sells; might have a knock on effect! :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Pretty sure i read a few years back that the one they used was actually an R34 GT in the film...

"500bhp Twin turbo performance"??? lol.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I know there are some die hard fans out there, i was a big fan, but i would never drop a million on a car that maybe worth £60k of parts.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Surely the one to buy is Paul's personal white R34 with the full Tomei engine,the one that is in California.

Not this overpriced film prop.

·
Super Moderator
15,873 Posts
Just seems a bit opportunistic to me.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Sure this isn't the blue 34 with the golf car engine? Or something that was used in the film too? Haha

·
Registered
75 Posts
At first he wants 299.000Euro and after the deadly crash from paul walker, he wants 1.000.000Euro on mobile.de

·
Registered
571 Posts
At first he wants 299.000Euro and after the deadly crash from paul walker, he wants 1.000.000Euro on mobile.de
Probably was cashing in on the circumstances in the first place.. But with something like that, its probably dependent on publicity to sell it. Raising the price to a million will surely do just that. Imagine how satisfied the new owner would feel when he can tell his friends he got it for 300K and not the million asking... :chuckle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts