GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
I heard this site wasn't that accurate on the mlr a while ago, is it better now chief????

860 black edition, I don't see any for weeks on my travels the, I wish I saw more to give the thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Seems pretty accurate based on Nissan sales figures. The numbers include those 'lost' to export, SORN etc so about 1,700 currently in the road in UK is about right. Fairly hard to create 'bullshit' DVLA numbers even though the precise categorisation might be a bit off.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
GTR V6 S-A is what is says on my V5.

I can assume that it says GT-R SPEC-V S-A on yours Rog, being the only one registered over here

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Seems pretty accurate based on Nissan sales figures. The numbers include those 'lost' to export, SORN etc so about 1,700 currently in the road in UK is about right. Fairly hard to create 'bullshit' DVLA numbers even though the precise categorisation might be a bit off.
Exactly, it's the models/editions that are off.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
GTR V6 S-A is what is says on my V5.

I can assume that it says GT-R SPEC-V S-A on yours Rog, being the only one registered over here
You are indeed correct sir according to my V5.

To be honest though I am having real problems with Insurance companies as their systems say Spec V but not the underwriters who see it as a stock car (value £35,000). Having to negotiate agreed value on their classic car policy at the moment as they will pay out market value only.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I love dealing with insurance companies.

Some of the best times Ive had had been on the phone talking to them :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I love dealing with insurance companies.

Some of the best times Ive had had been on the phone talking to them :rolleyes:
Yep we started at double last year, then got £300 off that fairly quickly and that was 'lowest possible price' so sent them the reference number for the quote I just did quickly online while I was on phone with their sister company (can you tell who it is yet?). Amazingly it halved in 12 minutes when they acknowledged that. It would be embarrassing if it wasn't so laughable. How many people get taken because they won't push/check etc?

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Yep we started at double last year, then got £300 off that fairly quickly and that was 'lowest possible price' so sent them the reference number for the quote I just did quickly online while I was on phone with their sister company (can you tell who it is yet?). Amazingly it halved in 12 minutes when they acknowledged that. It would be embarrassing if it wasn't so laughable. How many people get taken because they won't push/check etc?
Indeed. Im sure they just make up the numbers :/

·
Banned
52 Posts
Does it include the one that was robbed off Raj (Axe held to sons throat) by them Brummy Bad Manz? :chuckle:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Does it include the one that was robbed off Raj (Axe held to sons throat) by them Brummy Bad Manz? :chuckle:
Yeah. That's was hilarious when they held and axe to a nine year olds throat :rolleyes:

What R35 do you have now klidder. Still a locum pharmacist?

·
Banned
52 Posts
Yeah it was funny. I was in stitches. Fully Qualified Dentist now mate, 7th practice being opened in few weeks up your neck of the woods. You know where to come when you want your yellows sorting

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Failed doctor then.

7 practices eh. Check you out.

Keep saving those pennies klidder. You might be able to afford a car soon.

Chin up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts