GTR Forum banner

wanted 1050cc injectors

868 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ckh 
#1 ·
Wanted 1050cc injectors

anyone has any for sale PM me

thanks in advance

#7 ·
Hi, I am the UK supplier of DPI injectors. These injectors are based around the same bosch style EV14 injector as ID but utilise custom spray nozzles to widen the spray angle for best combustionand power. I can do you a set for your R35, they come in 1000cc or 1200cc and are flow matched within 1%. These are drop in injectors.

They also have a unique free clean and flow test within the first 2 years, whereby if you wish to upgrade, you can simply send them back to me, pay an upgrade fee (dependant on the size you wish to upgrade to) and recieve a brand new set of injectors in your desired size.

The price for 1000cc @ 43psi is £525 delivered, 1200cc would be £560 delivered.

I am just finalising my website for these, but this will give you more information for the time being (please ignore the fact that there are only Honda injectors listed, as those are my core business) - NWR, Honda Turbo Kit

PM me if you are interested. Please note that delivery time (as they need to be matched and packaged in the US) is normally between 7 and 10 days, however i normally ask that you allow 2 weeks from the date of payment.

Neil

#8 ·
I have a set coming off mine shortly, i'll check the spec and get back to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.