GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m on the verge of ordering some RS05RR FROM JDM distro and selling my work’s. but I figured I would ask here to see what people had.

criteria, preferably a Japanese make, ideal sizes are 18x10 front 18x11 rear (GTT track car)

offsets around 15/20.

budget- the enkei are €1682 But obviously thanks to brexit I have to pay import duty on top so say around that for the right 2nd hand wheels.

thanks a lot.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Be a winner, buy these from @XashskylineX from his 34
DSC_0800.JPG
Link to his sales thread below

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Be a winner, buy these from @XashskylineX from his 34
View attachment 266479
Link to his sales thread below

Too skinny for me and you can buy brand new NT03 for £1600 so not sure why these are so expensive other than having Nur stamped on the back?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Theres a guy on driftworks selling an unused set of Rays gramlights, might be worth contacting him:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres a guy on driftworks selling an unused set of Rays gramlights, might be worth contacting him:
Thanks for the heads up, they’re well priced. Not 100% sure on the style, kinda get a poor mans te37 vibe. Will have a look at other pics tho

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, they’re well priced. Not 100% sure on the style, kinda get a poor mans te37 vibe. Will have a look at other pics tho
No worries. You wont get TE37 for £1500 so not sure what that means, Rays are a legit brand that do more than 1 style. Champaign tastes, lemonade lifestyle :ROFLMAO:

Id say they are more similiar to a Yokohama Advan Racing wheel myself:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries. You wont get TE37 for £1500 so not sure what that means, Rays are a legit brand that do more than 1 style. Champaign tastes, lemonade lifestyle :ROFLMAO:

Id say they are more similiar to a Yokohama Advan Racing wheel myself:
Sorry did mean to cause offence. I know rays are a legit brand, I’m just saying they look like te37 just without the volk price tag.

I would consider the right set of volks obviously I’d expect to pay more than the £1700 the enkei will cost me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No need to get pissy. Iv already said in my original post I am selling my Works and was going to buy some Enkei RS05RR for 1682, And I have said I will spend more for the right wheels. So I’m not sure where the passive aggressive “buy some rota” has come from.....

im assuming you don’t like this fact I think your wheels are overpriced. But the point stands you can literally buy brand new NT03 for 16-1700.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I have a set of lightweight magnesium alloys shod with 888's available.

Here they are pictured on my R34 GTR

I will sort you a price if you are interested.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a set of lightweight magnesium alloys shod with 888's available.

Here they are pictured on my R34 GTR

I will sort you a price if you are interested.

View attachment 266486
Very cool having mag wheels, but although I intend to use the car on track I want to be able to use it on road also and I don’t think mag wheels will last long on the rubbish roads round here.
Thanks for the offer tho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts