GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my center console popped out and fell apart. does anyone have one laying around that they dont need? Ill be happy to take it off your hands. :D

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I am getting a Passanger Vent and a Center Vent from Nissan from Japan, I should have it in a few weeks.

To be honest, can anyone even take one out without destorying the entire thing...they are like crisp!!!

Hope I can put it in without it shattering in my hand.

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
Nocturnal - don't worry - it's just sunlight and age that makes them crispy.
The new ones are no trouble to fit.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nocturnal - don't worry - it's just sunlight and age that makes them crispy.
The new ones are no trouble to fit.
Your girlfriend kicking your vent also makes it crispy. Though from the looks of it, I should be able to fit in a new one without a problem, and a little bit of glue will make sure it stays where it should.

(The girlfriend issue might be a little bit more complicated since shes now my wife.)

Nocturnal, did you orders from a website?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Your girlfriend kicking your vent also makes it crispy. Though from the looks of it, I should be able to fit in a new one without a problem, and a little bit of glue will make sure it stays where it should.

(The girlfriend issue might be a little bit more complicated since shes now my wife.)
Try a little bit of glue on her shoe's as well then :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Have a look in thread in interior modifications under BNR32 interior part numbers.

I list this item there. Just take that number to a Nissan deaqler and they can order it straight away.

That should help you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts