GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Recently i have found myself in the posession of a large amount of cash, thanks to my countries national lottery. With this money i intend to make a garage consisting of 8 cars, 2 of which i have already ordered, but i would like to add some cars off of the japanese market for trac use. As i have heard you know what you are talking about and you would be the right people to advise me what to buy with my money. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i am limited on knowledge when cars of japan are on topic, personally i prefer italian cars, i hope that does not offend anyone! I am sorry if any of what i have said here is unclear or spellt wrongly, i am still getting use to writing in english. Thankyou, Martin Lovaque

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hi there Martin,

Please get in touch to discuss your requirements further [email protected]

·
Following EJH#25
6,838 Posts
Prospect Buyer said:
Hello all, Recently i have found myself in the posession of a large amount of cash, thanks to my countries national lottery. With this money i intend to make a garage consisting of 8 cars, 2 of which i have already ordered, but i would like to add some cars off of the japanese market for track use.
Martin,

Personally I think it was an unwise move to advertise the fact that you have won the lottery and have money to spend on a subject/type of car you know very little/nothing about.
IMHO I think you have set off the hounds and they'll soon be at your door.
Maybe spend some time researching the cars that you actually like, and don't hand over your money until you are totally happy with what you are getting.
There are a lot of nice track cars out there and I'm sure you will find what you want if you spend a little time browsing this site and others.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou very much for your advise Matt, i will take it, and shop around a bit, i hope you dont mind if i carry on browsing this forum, as i may "stick to my guns" as you say, but thankyou.
M. Lovaque

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
After you have done a bit of reading around the subject it may be worth speaking to one of the several proven UK Tuners too? They will be able to offer expert opinion and answer any questions you may have along with giving ideas as to costs to expect and what options you have.

Speaking to Mr Linney (GT-Culture) certainly isnt a bad start ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts