GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, anyone with a big power r33 or r34 skyline for sale please give me the details either by this thread or private message, anything from 550 bhp to around 800 bhp, there is one on autotrader where the guys advertising 800single turbo in wales but its estimated and is running 650 cc injectors plus 2 additional, what worries me is his brother plumbed the 2 extra in and its not been mapped since arriving in the uk, time bomb to say the least !!!, but 800 is a bit optomistic, i need a well sorted car with big brakes, not tired, pampared, well mapped car, no damage, no rust, not white, must have all the bits basically, single or twin turbo no prob, dont know what sort of response im going to get but i dont want NO silly prices, iv noticed many cars taking months to sell, i firmly belive skyline prices are on the fall, i have cash waiting, can be al done and dusted within 12 hours for the right car, cheers all, Lee. oh anyone know that car from wales ?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Mine sold withing a month, pretty much at the price asked.

Good cars are very few & far between, IMO, the right car, with the right spec = big money.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi nigel f, no not got one yet, had a few toys since but theres nowt like a gtr, christianR im on about road reg allready mate, stealth yes they maybe 35k but they take months to sell and the markets all over the place, i may be wrong in some cases tho, Cord, was the price of that car mate, -C- yes i enquired bout yours, that was a lovely car, anyone know bout that 800 bhp in wales in autotrader, PM's all replied to, anymore cars?? thanks guys, Lee.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Lee - you have pm:)

·
Registered
510 Posts
You mean the feast one???

1 - 20 of 49 Posts