GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need three of four spacesaver wheels for my Veilside R32 GTR :p
Seriously :thumbsup:
No I'm not going ice racing & neither am I running it on train tracks but obviously I mean they must have the tyres on as well!

Can anyone out their oblige & quote me happy please !?!!

Good condition as well please & if your close enough I can collect too.

Any traders, garages or members can help?

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
if i knew they was worth any thing then i wouldnt have binned mine a while ago lol , was unloading weight from my GTR

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
If its just to keep your car off the floor for a while then I can loan you my one if you like? :) Obviously you'd still need another 3 :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If its just to keep your car off the floor for a while then I can loan you my one if you like? :) Obviously you'd still need another 3 :D
Cheers for the offer fella but I want three or four of me own :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
No worries mate, I wasn't sure if it was to keep it off the floor for the winter and store the wheels or just a refurb job being done :)

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
when will you need it! because i have one and its right at the back of my garage!

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
I have 1 Kriss, tyre only slightly worn.

TT

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blinding chaps, blinding.

ASIASI - keep my name on the wheel fella & when I get off these dire shifts I'll arrange picking it up from you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I've got one, but I'm a bit far away :p

plus, I have had the same idea in mind (but for possibly different reasons). Four space savers, 650bhp and 450lb/ft torque. Drift-o-rama :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have had the same idea in mind (but for possibly different reasons). Four space savers, 650bhp and 450lb/ft torque. Drift-o-rama :D
:chuckle: The noises I was hearing doing corners back from Snetterton at 45mph at the most would make me seriously consider using them at all for that, even with four of the buggers on :p

:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts