GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking GTR-R33 in black or Purple, 1997-1996 with no more than 60k miles.
Would love to get one with around 400 bhp but standart will do too.If I like it I'll pay in cash up to 10k GBP within 8hours.
(I live in Romford,Essex the closer you are quicker you can sell it)
Contact me on 07703484662 Vince.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
for 10k i doubt youll find anything note worthy

i live round the corner from you but it doesnt fit your budget, check the classifieds for my car

·
Registered
242 Posts
Vycka25 said:
Looking GTR-R33 in black or Purple, 1997-1996 with no more than 60k miles.
Would love to get one with around 400 bhp but standart will do too.If I like it I'll pay in cash up to 10k GBP within 8hours.
(I live in Romford,Essex the closer you are quicker you can sell it)
Contact me on 07703484662 Vince.
Thanks
Vince you texted me, sorry but can't take 10K for my car. Buy my one for what i ask and you dont get any nasty surprises down the line. Up the offer if you like and i'll drop it to you in Romford myself, i;ve got businesses in Romford.

cheers
Woo

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
doctawoo - Is there any chance i could pop in tomorrow to have a look at your car, I'm only roound the corner from you by Kings George's hospital ? I'll text you tomorrw to confirm.Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Faz Choudhury said:
for 10k i doubt youll find anything note worthy

i live round the corner from you but it doesnt fit your budget, check the classifieds for my car
I'd love to go for your as it looks stuning but it's a bit too expensive for me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
doctawoo said:
Vince you texted me, sorry but can't take 10K for my car. Buy my one for what i ask and you dont get any nasty surprises down the line. Up the offer if you like and i'll drop it to you in Romford myself, i;ve got businesses in Romford.

cheers
Woo
Is there any chance i could pop in tomorrow to have a look at your car, I'm only roound the corner from you by Kings George's hospital ? I'll text you tomorrw to confirm.Thanks

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
i think both doctawoo and phatsupraboytt's cars are excellently priced.

I actually went with doctawoo to purchase his car...its spot on, you'll love it when you see it...guarantee that

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Faz Choudhury said:
i think both doctawoo and phatsupraboytt's cars are excellently priced.

I actually went with doctawoo to purchase his car...its spot on, you'll love it when you see it...guarantee that
Thanks ,hoping to see it tomorrow. If I buy you'll be buisy advising me what to do as this would be my first gtr :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Vycka25,

im actually in city at my proper job (investment banking) this week and will be extremely busy so car has been locked up to sleep till then. I will be in Romford this weekend coming though to check up on things. I'm near North Street, otherwise can meet you anywhere else.

You should check out Faz's car too at the same time.... its mint :)

cheers
Woo

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
doctawoo said:
Vycka25,

im actually in city at my proper job (investment banking) this week and will be extremely busy so car has been locked up to sleep till then. I will be in Romford this weekend coming though to check up on things. I'm near North Street, otherwise can meet you anywhere else.

You should check out Faz's car too at the same time.... its mint :)

cheers
Woo
Text me when you around Romford over weekend and I'll meet you up somewhere.Thanks (07703484662)

·
Registered
242 Posts
no probs faz, has to be done ...... i was shooting 6ft flames saturday night onto Robs 350Z bumper down the A13.. need to get pics of those too :)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
doctawoo said:
no probs faz, has to be done ...... i was shooting 6ft flames saturday night onto Robs 350Z bumper down the A13.. need to get pics of those too :)
you done anything else under the bonnet?

·
Registered
242 Posts
nothing more under the bonnet (its down to me, the driver :chuckle: ) all i could see was massive fireballs :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: out the back and Rob in the 350 laughing and clapping on every 2nd to 3rd and 3rd to fourth gear change :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts