1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
GTR-ASH said:
Looking for R32 or R33 GTR

Have cash waiting for right car

Cheers:)
What is the criteria for the right car? You may want to narrow it down a little...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, standard ish R33 or quite modded R32. Not stupid miles either so anything under 60k considered. Not bothered on colour as long as the bodywork and engine are in good condition. Looking to buy by this sat

·
Registered
79 Posts
GTR-ASH said:
Looking for R32 or R33 GTR

Have cash waiting for right car

Cheers:)
Hi mate, I've just bought mine from Doctawoo http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=58885
2 week ago, Now I have to choose Girlfriend of 10 years carrying my baby or the car as she would not ride in it :( Still trying to talk her in to it ,primised everything even standart suspension to make it softer :(
In last 2 weeks I have added brand new alarm sistem inported all the way from Russia (it must be good ) :) Clear front indicators, side clear indicators on order should get them in 3 days. Changed front HKS coilovers (got them from RKTuning) andjusted the hight so it would not rub humps. Tinted windows with american light black mirrored tint (front side included) . The front bumper splitter is being resprayed today. Checked all car throughout. Spend 1500 pounds in last 2 weeks. Dont want to sell but at least she can see my effort :)
For 13k would let it go.

·
Registered
366 Posts
why would you want a R33 over an R32? I never understood that.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
donk_316 said:
why would you want a R33 over an R32? I never understood that.
because they are newer, look more beefy, interior is better and worth more

i love r32's as well, but thats a stupid question...everyone has different taste, they are just some of my reasons for choosing a 33 over a 32

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
What's happened to the dude - he asked the question then hasnt been seen since?! :runaway:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts