GTR Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow

What ever is any one going to think if they come to this tread Wanted GTR???

A hole load of chat about Paint and colour!:eek:

The chap who put the post up Should be more intrested in over all condition of the car that he mite be buying second hand and with all second hand cars colour is a comprermise of a good car against the colour!!! :eek:

Well thats My two Penth!

So how about some helpfull tips Like get it HPI before you Buy and Does he need a Reister Member to come and have look with him!!

I belive Jamie M and Guy are both trying to sell there cars right now as they have move up a grade to the R34

So to help these nice chaps out should be not keep this to Consrutive comments Only!

This is not amined at any one person

And with any luck we will get two new members to this ace web site!!!

Bruce :smokin:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
For God sake, its a Skyline.

There is one thing about colors, if you don't like it, you can have it painted. If someone else doesn't like the color of your car, who cares, its yours.

·
Banned
349 Posts
WHITE ONE'S

Gentlemen, (especially those of you with white cars)

I see I've rattled some cages!!

I wish to make two points:

1) The trades view is what it is and thats in stone otherwise Nissan would have sold white 33's and 34's.

2) I think the cars look great in white (especially if their looked after) and have nothing against white one's at all.

Jamie.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.