GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title, looking for a set of Nismo LMGT4 wheels for Shrek my R34 R Tune.

18 x 9.5 or 18 x 10

New or old style, any colour as they will be going bronze.

Will buy outright or part ex against Volks TE37's or Enkei NT03 N1 Nur Spec Gr.N R34 wheels that I have and no longer require.

:wavey:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought you had a 2015 set? Like mine?
no, I have an 'old' style set in black - they are too good to re-paint.

Looking for a set to spray bronze, as fitted to the white R34 R Tune in my original post.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have a set for sale, ding in one of the rims but holds air, overall good condition, by no means mint... only really interested to sell if it helps fund a set of Omori's

pm offer if you;re not looking for a mint set :)

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a set for sale, ding in one of the rims but holds air, overall good condition, by no means mint... only really interested to sell if it helps fund a set of Omori's

pm offer if you;re not looking for a mint set :)

thanks for the info,

I've 3 possible sets in the pipeline so far, so will be in touch if all these fall through.

What new rims are you looking for?

:)

·
Registered
509 Posts
forward them my way once you;re done with the offers, could be interested in a mint LMGT4 set in bronze too :p or the black omori's

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey, I could be interested in your used TE37s, would they fit my R32? How much you looking for them? What colour are they?

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, I could be interested in your used TE37s, would they fit my R32? How much you looking for them? What colour are they?
The TE37's are white, require refurbishment & are 19" on my R34 - so probably will not fit a R32 - you would need to check.

I will let you know the price if I buy the LMGT4's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts