GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Am going to be in the market to buy a R33 GTR within the next few weeks, if anyone knows of a nice one in midnight purple for sale please let me know :)

Cash will be waiting :)

Thanks,

Phill

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ive a R33 GTR in purple.

D4T said:
Hi all,

Am going to be in the market to buy a R33 GTR within the next few weeks, if anyone knows of a nice one in midnight purple for sale please let me know :)

Cash will be waiting :)

Thanks,

Phill
Hi mate ive a r33 GTR V-Spec if your interested, its modded with shit loads for reciepts, im in Worthing west sussex

Pm if interested?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont want much more then stage 1 mods, and willing to travel absolutely maximum of 60 miles :)

Im sometimes in Worthing, mainly in Hove if that helps.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Midnight Purple GTR

phatsupraboytt said:
Hi mate ive a r33 GTR V-Spec if your interested, its modded with shit loads for reciepts, im in Worthing west sussex

Pm if interested?
Sounds good, how modded? and what year, mileage etc. etc.

If you have pics pm me and i will reply with my e-mail addy :)

Thanks,

Phill

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,

I have an unmodded (other than Wheels,exhaust & turbo timer) midnight purple GTR V-spec. I am in Littlehampton, W. Sussex. The car is in lovely condition, I can email you pics if you want? I am moving house soon, and have a new baby on the way so this is the only reason it is for sale.....Let me know

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SKYL1NE said:
Hi,

I have an unmodded (other than Wheels,exhaust & turbo timer) midnight purple GTR V-spec. I am in Littlehampton, W. Sussex. The car is in lovely condition, I can email you pics if you want? I am moving house soon, and have a new baby on the way so this is the only reason it is for sale.....Let me know
Sounds good! PM sent.

Thanks,

Phill

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
My one could be for sale at £100k if interested !! LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
have one for sale as I'm upgrading to a R34 GTR hehehe

have one for sale as I'm upgrading to a R34 GTR hehehe

drop me an email on [email protected] (att peter on the subject) if you have not found one yet?

peter

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Mate,
I have a UK model (1 of the Middlehurst 100) cars in purple for sale. Its only done 25000 miles. I've had it since 10k. Can be completely original, but has Blitz sus filters, Mines down-pipes ans choice of HKS Magnex or original exhausts! Let me know by PM if you're interested.

Best regards, Paul

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Geeze, you wanna clean 1997 R33 GT-R V Spec in Purple with only 36k miles @ 550bhp, costing over £40k to get there (Full HKS Steel Eng, JUN CAMs, Power Enterprize 2535 Turbo's, 720 Injectors etc etc) then you gotta pay the price ! Mite let her go for £50k !! There that half price !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts