GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

WANTED MY10 Black, Black Edition R35 GTR

Thought I'd stick up this add as another avenue. Been to see a few over the past few weeks and have either missed out or they have not been great examples.

So if anyone is looking to or know of one let me know

Thanks

BAL

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dealer not being honest despite asking and getting full details of the car , I turned up and basically ripped the car apart was probably in an accident signs of a poor repair
Others being up for a lot even though they need tyres/ brakes etc judging by others on the market

I have seen a couple more advertised so will be making enquires

I know I'm limiting my choice with it being black but it's what I will be happy with

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Have youthought about wrapping the car to get the colour you want? This is where my head is at the moment. As well as giving you more choice it also means your paintwork will be protected and the car will be easier to keep clean.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really thought of that ?

I've seen a clean almost Perfect MY09 59 reg

Do I really need a MY10 ?

There's just a handful of mechanical differences right ?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dam someones beaten me to the my09 59

looks like the good ones get snapped up very quickly !!!!

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I have actually purchased one since my last post. I went premium in the end, albeit with sat nav. I find the interior much nicer than in the black editions. In some the red is starting to look a bit faded and tacky and is only going to get worse.

Initially I thought it had to be a black edition, but other than the red bits in the interior, there isnt much difference, so I thought I must have a black but it was based on nothing, just the usual forum sheep like thinking.

The same goes on the colour. I thought I don't want silver but in the end had a look at one just for comparison reasons and totally loved the colour. I ended up buying a silver car and it get's lots of attention on the road. Again, this is just the forum drum beat - which for me, proved to be a load of crap and was artifically making me limit my choices.

As for a 59/10 plate, I got a 10 plate MY10. I wasnt that bothered between 59/10 plate providing it had the nav and was in tidy condition. So in answer to your question, I don't think you need to hang out for an MY10 10 plate - the main (negligable) differences are between the MY10 and MY12 which can both be on a 10 plate (I think).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Happy to say this can be closed!!!

Picked up a MY11 yesterday and have not stopped grinning!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts