GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I search for a Nissan Stagea series 1 with a manual gearbox .
If its possible i like an Stagea in Original Condition
please send me all offers .
I am from Austria for me is important that the car is registred in europe

thank you , sorry my english is not so good

·
Registered
634 Posts
Series 1 Stagea are Automatic from the factory unless it has had a conversion to Manual
You may be best to find a Series 2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for your answers , I know that series 1 are automatic from factory, i search for an Manual gearbox in conversion or a autech Version of Stagea

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Conversions are relatively easy if you get stuck (I'm not saying I know all the detail mind). Google is your friend - loads of detail on skylines Australia forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Your best bet ,as in value for money , is to get a series 2 RS Four S which are manual out the factory and have far better spec than a series 1 car
Standard spec includes
Neo turbo engine manual box AWD HICAS much better interior ,lights , supension etc

I have a completely standard apart from exhaust for sale currently registered in the uk and ready to go.

PM me if interested

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent you an email

Your best bet ,as in value for money , is to get a series 2 RS Four S which are manual out the factory and have far better spec than a series 1 car
Standard spec includes
Neo turbo engine manual box AWD HICAS much better interior ,lights , supension etc

I have a completely standard apart from exhaust for sale currently registered in the uk and ready to go.

PM me if interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts