GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've got my 'used' but good condition floor mats. Not sure what they are, they came with the car from japan years ago. Any interest? Or you just looking for new items?

·
Registered
25,440 Posts
They are quite hard to find. i got a set off here about a month ago.

still wished i had kept the Reebok ones :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Reebok ones are cool, definitely a nice set to have. I was thinking about new Nismo mats also but can't justify the cost at the moment

·
Registered
469 Posts
These are the chaps. No idea on brand but they're fitted. Label just says something about only using mats on vehicle its designed for I think.

I haven't hovered them since removing, front ones would clean up happily with a sponge and hoover.

I have no idea what they're worth. Matty, how much did you pay recently?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are the chaps. No idea on brand but they're fitted. Label just says something about only using mats on vehicle its designed for I think.

I haven't hovered them since removing, front ones would clean up happily with a sponge and hoover.

I have no idea what they're worth. Matty, how much did you pay recently?

View attachment 261070 View attachment 261071
Would really like original R32 mats but could be tempted if the price was right 🙃

·
Registered
25,440 Posts
i paid about £200 for a set, (they were in very good condition)

the ones you posed above, i think are R33 mats without the metal label, im not a 33 guys so just going from memory
(they are not R32 GT-R mats)

Reebok ones attached.

i have the GT-R owners version in my car that i bought new but wanted a spare OEM set.

·
Registered
25,440 Posts
edit to say , i paid £200 for the OEM mats.

above are a google pic of the Reebok ones (which are very rare)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts