GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lads anyone here have or know where i could get a rolling shell of an r32 engine or log book or interior unimportant cheers

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Dont know how much of a car you want (spec) but CozzyCam is selling an R32 rolling shell>>>>>>>

R32 GTR VspecII rolling shell with no engine or box fitted
The car was professionally built for circuit use in Japan
mint White seam welded and gusseted shell
stripped out interior
Recaro carbon bucket seat with Schroth 6 point harness
16 point weld in cage fitted with removeable door bars
carbon bonnet and boot lid
Nismo ADJ susp links and braces throughout
Nismo coilovers
Nismo carbon prop
OSGiken rear LSD
10 x 18 inch Nismo GT3 splitrims x twelve
full Stoptech brake kit (355 rotors front and rear)
ARC carbon rear wing
All lines inside (braided)
80L ATL fuel cell with 3 Bosch 044 pumps and swirl pot
massive Trust 4 layer intercooler
Nismo rad

Offers over £5.5k may break if enough interest
All enquires by email only on [email protected]

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Or this...

Full car £3750
Excellent condition Shell (no damage) (excluding Engine/Box/Exhaust/Alloys/Suspension/Rad) But including Brand new HKS Kansai 7 point roll cage, HKS Kansai Adjustable Tie Rods, steering rack, subframes, rear diff, Front & Rear props, full interior, Lights, Glass, Intercooler, doors, boot, bonnet, spoiler, side skirts, excellent brakes etc etc, all in very good - excellent condition. Ask for full details. The Chassis will not be mobile (on axel stands unless wheels/dampers supplied) and will need to be collected. Currently on Axel Stands. I have jacks and engine hoist to aid with lifting onto flatbed etc. (If someone is interested in this but doesn't require all the bits I'm happy to strip it further to a bare shell but for the moment I'm reluctant to split it further- no doubt it'll make more money breaking it further if someone wants to take it and sell off the bits themselves!)

From here: last page

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/61245-thinking-splitting-my-32-loads-goodies-2.html

Cheers
Nito

1 - 7 of 7 Posts