GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a stainless twin box exhaust thats reasonably respectful of the neighbours? The single box one i have now is rather loud - can do some kind of swap if need be.

Butuz

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the Apexi ECV (exhaust control valve) and that makes the exhaust note quiet yet you can still keep the full effect when you open the valve.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys but it does need to be silenced somewhat its straight through from downpipes to the rear silencer, and the rear silencer is rather small. Its no use for me to drive to work as last time i started it it set of my dad's passat and my R32GTST alarms off just idling. :eek:

I am all for hearing the Sweet sound of the RB26 but no exhaust need to be loud enough so you couldnt hear 5 bugatti veyrons standing next to it :) :p

Cheers - and would even consider a standard exhaust for now for the next 6 months until I decided what to do with the car :) and yes this 5zigen one will be up for sale when i manage to get a nice quiet replacement sorted if anyone is interested in deafening their entire postcode :p

Butuz

·
Registered
568 Posts
Do you still need a quieter system? I have a HKS Jasma twin-box mild steel system sitting around doing nothing, if you're interested? I took it off my old R32GTS-t because it was too quiet, lol!

It's yours for £50 if you can collect it dude

1 - 9 of 9 Posts