GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

My 33 failed on emissions. .3 CO I think is the max and I was around .9 The guy tried everything to get around it, but short of sticking the sensor in another cars exhaust, he was on to a loosing battle.

Does anyone have a cat section I can borrow for a weekend for a R33 GTR ? I am more than happy to compensate you for the trouble and come and pick it up and drop it off again. I live in the Reading area, but will travel to collect. I dont really want to buy a cat pipe as it will only be on the car for a day. and I plan to sell her before my next MOT.

It has been two weeks until I last went out for a spin and im getting withdrawls :chairshot Please help

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have one that you can borrow. I am in West London, Richmond. So not too far from you.

Robert

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert, that would be fantastic. When is it best to come up and collect it ?

We could meet for a beer ? richmond is a lovely place for a cool pint when the sun is out.

Let me know when your around and ill book another MOT for the following day.

Thanks again :bowdown1: much appreciated

·
Registered
92 Posts
I sent you a PM with my number, give me a call and we can arrange a time.

Robert

·
Registered
84 Posts
Emission

I dont know if you have E85 in the UK but if you run the tank nearly dry and then stick 10 litres of E85 in it you will solve all your emission problems.
I just registered an Rx7 with HC values of 900 (limit was 100) . Tanked it with E85 and they went down to 30. CO values were zero I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts