Discussion Starter #1
What have you got on offer guys?

Need one asap :)

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Have you tried Dave Warrener? You might even win his VIP trip!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ai i did speak to the northern monkey a few times, didnt have anything at the time suitable. May give him another bell me thinks :)

Vip trip? what to oop north? hardly a prize is it?! :D haha

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
No its an expenses paid trip to the race show at NEC on Trade Day, including Dinner thrown in!

I think Dave must have had a drop to much over Christmas! :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So is that his way of asking one of us out on a date? ;)

desperate times cause for desperate measures :D haha All he had to do was ask and he can buy me dinner whenever he wants to lol

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
PMSL!

I guess in these hard times up north grab a granny night has been cancelled so he needs to be a bit more creative! :runaway:

Have you tried any of the other tuners like Abbey or GTaRT? I presume you want standard, not 3 row full race!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha

i havent spoken to anyone else yet, thought id found one but then it turned up and turned out to be a debranded xspower intercooler that didnt even fit! haha so that is going back!!

i had a trust one on there before but split a vein :(

am after a decent intercooler, second hand is fine as long as not damaged. To recore mine is over £1k so sod that! lol

mine was 70mm thick by 605mm wide core wise i think it was. In/ex was 100mm diameter so anything close to that is fine, thicker if possible.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Hello my man i have a stock one or an uprated one laying around :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts