GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my gtr at the moment is bog standard and just doesnt really do it for me anymore. rather then spend thousands in modyfying it i have decided to upgrade to something better spec.

my mate is ready to buy my gtr as soon as i find the right car for me...there is no rush im prepared to wait for the right car as i intend to keep it for a long time this time.

first choice colour is midnight purple but will look at other colours if the car is top notch. must be at least around 400bhp any more is a bonus.

i know there will be more expensive gtr's and cheaper ones also but my budget is 8-9k. like i said im not in any hurry because i really need to settle down with a skyline so needs to be the one for me.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
gtr

anything??......

i would rather buy a car from here as it would be/should be a good example.

budget is 10k for the right car BUT for 10k it would have to be a special one, ive seen a few lovely ones go for that money before.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kool, well ive had a couple of offers...one of them is tempting and im interested in.

well im after ideally a midnite purple one with stage one mods at least approx 400bhp.

however i will consider other colours and specs , not a big fan of white cars though.

looking to spend 7-10k.

i would like to take my time and consider all options beore purchasing as this time it must be the one

pm me with what you got, u never know it might be just my cup of tea

thanks

·
Registered
619 Posts
If you are still looking and have the ability to complete the import procedure we are currently selling our BCNR33. The vehicle can be purchased as is or have additional parts and tuning done for you here in Japan if you like.
Please disregard the list price, it can be had for much less than this:

Nissan BCNR33 Skyline GT-R

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats realistic? the importing route should save you money otherwise whats teh point ?

what sort of money would i be looking at for a decent car with approx 400bhp

·
Registered
25,956 Posts
whats realistic? the importing route should save you money otherwise whats teh point ?

what sort of money would i be looking at for a decent car with approx 400bhp
no thats not the case, why would importing save you money?

importing is about making available (mostly) either much higher tune cars

and cars which have no rust, are cared for and in excellent condition.

you can see the cars we have provided to the UK over the years on our homepage

we go on quality not price

as GTRLUX has stated many times, these cars in the main exist in japan, not the UK.

there are a HUGE surplus of R33s in the UK, (mostly in white or midnight purple).

www.NeweraImports.com - Sold Stock

The yen rate is now 30% higher than it was 12 months ago. so your budget i doubt would be enough by the time you have imported, prepared the car and shipped it, (plus our fee and the car itself)

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Have to admit, Newera supply some quality cars. My R32GTR was from them, that thing was MINT and had some excellent mods fitted aswell.

·
Registered
25,956 Posts
thats kool but i still wouldnt pay an extra 5k over the true value of a car.
It's the right price for a true car

I don't think you realize the effort required on getting the right car

Also most if those 33s were imported few years back

Best to buy your car in the uk or off this forum

Jags I remember your 32 :)

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
of course i dont doubt their quality, im certain its top notch. but like matty said, maybe a bit out of my budget after all the costs . there will be people who want MINT cars and have plenty of cash.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
been looking around ....wheres all the midnight purple gtr's gone????

ANYONE KNOW ANYONE SELLING THEIR GTR - ESPECIALLY MIDNITE PURPLE THEN LET ME KNOW, I JUST WANT A NICE MIDNITE PURPLE ONE SOOOOOO BAD NOW LOL

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i know matty mate but do you know anywhere i can get a decent gtr from japan for around 10k absolute max. you have to understand everyones income is not the same and i just cannot afford 15k for a mint top spec car, i will just have to wait till the right car pops up i guess.......mite be a while lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts