GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am looking for a GTR, preferably R33, but depends upon what is available. My consider an R32, but it'll have to be good as I've set my heart on an R33!

My ideal car is R33 in Midnight purple, but most colours considered. Not really keen on white ( sorry guys ).

Really looking for stage 1 mods ( not looking for big BHP ), I'm useless under the bonnet so I also want something mechanically sound and reliable with good history.

Also ideally like improvements in suspension and uprated clutch if possible.

On a tight budget so £11k is all I have. I know you only get what you pay for etc and don't want to insult anyone, but prices have fallen and I hope all will understand me wanting as much car for my money as possible. So anyone looking for a quick deal....

Already talking to Faz, Phatsupraboy, Envious and MACAS and a few others outside the forum and I haven't ruled these out yet, but really looking to see what is out there.

Please let me know if you have anything interesting...

P.S. I did create a thread sometime ago looking for a car, and thanks to all those that responded. I was a bit premature and hadn't sold my car, so apologies if I wasted anyone's time. My car is now sold and cash is in the bank....

·
Registered
130 Posts
hi V8guitar.

I think you will be very lucky to get a quality gtr33 for 11k. As you said you only get what you pay for unless someone is desperate to sell. Far better to go the extra mile and a few more 000ks to get one that is spot on. I bought my gtr33 vspec after doing a lot of looking round and finally came up with my midnight purple stage 1 immaculate inside and out but I paid £15k but I know I have'nt got any problems with anything (touch wood) £8k was spent on her in 05 by previous owner. Happy hunting pal. I'm originally from derby (do you watch the rams?)

cheers Jamie

·
Registered
228 Posts
JamieSwift said:
hi V8guitar.

I think you will be very lucky to get a quality gtr33 for 11k. As you said you only get what you pay for unless someone is desperate to sell. Far better to go the extra mile and a few more 000ks to get one that is spot on. I bought my gtr33 vspec after doing a lot of looking round and finally came up with my midnight purple stage 1 immaculate inside and out but I paid £15k but I know I have'nt got any problems with anything (touch wood) £8k was spent on her in 05 by previous owner. Happy hunting pal. I'm originally from derby (do you watch the rams?)

cheers Jamie
Take mine 11K

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JamieSwift said:
hi V8guitar.

cheers Jamie
Not a football fan, but nice to hear from someone from Derby...

Don't know how long ago you bougt yours but prices do vary...see autotrader ( even not including Keighly trade centre ) .

Anyway, perhaps if I don't find one, I'll moderate my needs to an R32..we'll see.

Still thinking about phatsupraboytt's.....and that seems a good car...

·
Registered
69 Posts
11k sounds all right for a stage 1 33gtr its a buyers market look around theres so many skylines for sale the sellers will come to you if you have a tiny bit of patience, gordon has one for sale at 10500 which sounds good if the pics agree with what he is saying bit its white

1 - 5 of 5 Posts